We are now selecting delegates to participate
in the 2011 BEAUTIES of AMERICA PAGEANT!
Join us as we Celebrate 27 years of beauty and achievement at every age! The Beauties of America pageant is a great way to celebrate your inner and outer beauty! The winners receive a wonderful prize package and memories that can last a lifetime!
BECOME A DELEGATE TODAY!
- Each delegate must be a naturally born, genetic female.
- Each delegate must be a citizen of the United States of America through either birth or naturalization process.
Upon request, each delegate must be prepared to show documentation of citizenship in the event that there is a question to this issue.
- English is the official language of the Beauties of America Pageant.
- Each delegate must be of good moral character having never committed a public act that is not consistent with the highest standards of moral integrity. She must not have appeared nude in print, film or live, or participated in any lewd or provocative public acts or behaviors.
- Each delegate must produce a certified original copy of her birth certificate in order to verify age, gender and citizenship.
COMPETITION DIVISIONS GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
- 20’s delegates must be at least 20 and no older than 29 by August 1, 2011. She may be single, married, widowed or divorced. She may or may not have children.
- 30’s delegates must be at least 30 and no older than 39 by August 1, 2011. She may be single, married, widowed or divorced. She may or may not have children.
- 40’s delegates must be at least 40 and no older than 49 by August 1, 2011. She may be single, married, widowed or divorced. She may or may not have children.
- 50’s delegates must be at least 50 by August 1, 2011. She may be single, married, widowed or divorced. She may or may not have children.
- 60’s delegates must be at least 60 by August 1, 2011. She may be single, married, widowed or divorced. She may or may not have children.
Note: In the rare event that a delegate will celebrate a birthday between August 1, 2011 and the first day of the national pageant that would cause her to move up into the next age division, the delegate must compete in the older age division.
AWARDS are part of the pageant experience. In addition to the winners’ prize package, awards will be presented in each age division to: Best Physical Fitness, Best Evening Gown, Photogenic, Congeniality, and Peoples’ Choice.
COMPETITION is based on four categories: Interview, Physical Fitness, Evening Gown and Photogenic. The winners may not score the highest in any one category of competition yet she will score high in all categories possessing intelligence, personality, poise and beauty.
WARDROBE – each delegate is required to provide her own wardrobe:
1. Personal Interview – you should wear a fashion forward outfit. A good guide line would be to ask yourself what you would wear for a press conference, television interview or a luncheon held in your honor. You should wear minimal jewelry and ‘daytime’ makeup. Business attire is not mandatory. No hats, scarves or gloves permitted
2. Opening Production Number –
- 20’s delegates: Pink (any shade) cocktail dress. Silver hoop earrings, silver strappy heels (no acrylics, nude or gold shoes).
- 30’s delegates: Purple (any shade) cocktail dress. Silver hoop earrings, silver strappy heels (no acrylics, nude or gold shoes).
- 40’s delegates: Blue (any shade) cocktail dress. Silver hoop earrings, silver strappy heels (no acrylics, nude or gold shoes).
- 50’s & 60’s delegates: Red (any shade) cocktail dress. Silver hoop earrings, silver strappy heels (no acrylics, nude or gold shoes).
Keep your expenses down; you may already have the assigned color cocktail dress in your wardrobe or know someone who may let you borrow one. You will not be judged in the opening production number.
3. Fitness Wear
– All age
This should be
solid color or
(no floral or
prints). One or
shorts or skorts;
tank or bra
tops; no jacket
required to wear
hidden socks or
white or black
required to wear
white or black
or sneakers with
wear sheer hose
fitness wear if
they so choose.
Keep in mind you
want the judges
on your physical
fitness and not
be distracted by
your socks or
4. Evening Gown – All types of gowns are permitted. The gown should fit you well and compliment your own coloring, physical features and age. Shoes and jewelry should compliment your evening gown.
PHOTOS – each delegate will need to provide 1– 5 x 7 color photo via email in a jpeg format at a 300 dpi, printed vertically. This should be a head or head and shoulders photo, no hats, scarves or other accessories (other than earrings). Each contestant will also need to provide 1– 8.5 x 11 full length photo via email in a jpeg format at a 300 dpi, printed vertically. These two photos should be recent, professional quality photos and will be used for the program book, judge’s notebooks and/or the website. The 5 x 7 color head shot will be attached to your Official Judges Form and will also be used for the photogenic portion of the competition.
PROGRAM BOOK AD PAGES – You have the option of purchasing full page ads in the program book for $300.00 each. Ad pages can be valuable tools to help you recruit sponsors. These pages may be laid out however you like within design specifications. They should include your name and a photo of you with sponsors information or wording of your choice (subject to approval). Once you become a delegate, you will receive sample ads with your Delegate Handbook.
ENTRY FEE – the entry fee is $795.00 (payment options available). It helps cover some of the expenses involved in producing a pageant of this caliber. Payments can be made by PayPal, Money Order or Business Checks made payable to Diverse Dreams, LLC. No personal checks are allowed. Pay in full and receive a $50.00 discount.
GETTING STARTED – Complete the Preliminary Application. It should be typed or hand printed legibly. Select a recent photo and print your name on the back of it. This photo and application is for our records only; it does not need to be professional and will not be returned to you. Mail the above items and a $250.00 deposit, or payment in full, to the address below. Once we have received and approved your application, you will become an official delegate in the 2011 BEAUTIES OF AMERICA pageant.
YOUR non-refundable $250.00 deposit must be paid in order to receive your Delegate Confirmation Letter and Sponsor Letter (if you are not accepted as a delegate your deposit will be returned). Your Delegate Handbook contains more competition information and will be e-mailed to you when your entry fee is paid in full. Delegate number is limited so get your entry form and deposit in today!
Mail your Preliminary Application, recent photo and your $250 deposit to:
Diverse Dreams, LLC
14530 Panther Point
Helotes, TX 78023
We are looking for young ladies and women who want to represent their community and state. Delegates should understand that there is a responsibility to the pageant system, sponsors and states you live in. This can be a wonderful experience with memories to last a lifetime! Please email us at email@example.com with any questions you may have. We look forward to working with you as you take this journey in your life!
Ché White, Owner